This level contains 31 extra or bonus words that make it even more challenging.
Level 27 Wordscapes
The words contained in the Wordscapes game at this level are:
Bonus Words Level 27 Wordscapes
While the extra or bonus word are:
Definition of words
- OIL: Liquid fat.
- LID: The top or cover of a container.
- SOD: That stratum of the surface of the soil which is filled with the roots of grass, or any portion of that surface; turf; sward.
- OLD: Of an object, concept, relationship, etc., having existed for a relatively long period of time.
- SOLD: Simple past tense and past participle of sell.
- SOIL: A mixture of sand and organic material, used to support plant growth.
- SLID: Simple past tense and past participle of slide.
- SILO: A vertical building, usually circular, used for the storage of grain.
- IDOL: A graven image or representation of anything that is revered, or believed to convey spiritual power.
- SOLID: In the solid state; not fluid.