This level contains 40 extra or bonus words that make it even more challenging.
Level 34 Wordscapes
The words contained in the wordscapes game at this level is:
Bonus Words Level 34 Wordscapes
While the extra or bonus word is:
Definition of words
- SATIN: Semi-glossy. Particularly describing a type of paint.
- SAINT: A person to whom a church or another religious group has officially attributed the title of “saint”.
- STAIN: A discoloured spot or area.
- ANT: Any of various insects in the family Formicidae in the order Hymenoptera, typically living in large colonies composed almost entirely of flightless females.
- TINS: Plural form of tin.
- TAN: A symbol of the trigonometric function tangent.
- SIN: A violation of God’s will or religious law.
- SIT: To be in a position in which the upper body is upright and the legs (especially the upper legs) are supported by some object.
- ITS: The one (or ones) belonging to it.