This level contains 14 extra or bonus words that make it even more challenging.
Level 46 Wordscapes
The words contained in the wordscapes game at this level is:
Bonus Words Level 46 Wordscapes
While the extra or bonus word is:
Definition of words
- BARE: Minimal; that is or are just sufficient.
- BEAR: A large omnivorous mammal, related to the dog and raccoon, having shaggy hair, a very small tail, and flat feet; a member of family Ursidae, particularly of subfamily Ursinae.
- RACE: A contest between people, animals, vehicles, etc. where the goal is to be the first to reach some objective. Several horses run in a horse race, and the first one to reach the finishing post wins.
- BRACE: Armor for the arm; vambrace.
- ARE: Second-person singular simple present tense of be.
- CRAB: A crustacean of the infraorder Brachyura, having five pairs of legs, the foremost of which are in the form of claws, and a carapace.
- EAR: The organ of hearing, consisting of the pinna, auditory canal, eardrum, malleus, incus, stapes and cochlea.
- ERA: A time period of indeterminate length, generally more than one year.
- CAR: A wheeled vehicle, drawn by a horse or other animal.
- BAR: A solid, more or less rigid object with a uniform cross-section smaller than its length.
- BRA: A brassiere.