This level contains 24 extra or bonus words that make it even more challenging.
Level 47 Wordscapes
The words contained in the wordscapes game at this level is:
Bonus Words Level 47 Wordscapes
While the extra or bonus word is:
Definition of words
- STRAW: A dried stalk of a cereal plant.
- SWAT: To beat off, as insects; to bat, strike, or hit.
- STAR: Any small luminous dot appearing in the cloudless portion of the night sky, especially with a fixed location relative to other such dots.
- WARS: Plural form of war.
- WAS: First-person singular simple past tense indicative of be.
- TAR: A black, oily, sticky, viscous substance, consisting mainly of hydrocarbons derived from organic materials such as wood, peat, or coal.
- RAT: A medium-sized rodent belonging to the genus Rattus.
- ART: Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature.
- SAW: A tool with a toothed blade used for cutting hard substances, in particular wood or metal.
- SAT: Simple past tense and past participle of sit.